Bikes! It all started with the fabric. I fell in love and started Etsy-ing the crap out of the colors and theme before I found out a bedding set cost the same as a Honda Civic. I was in love though so I ended up purchasing 2 crib sheets and a changing pad cover in the
super-overpriced fabric and am going to find the rest of the bedding for cheap!
1. Jay-Cyn Designs for Birch Fabrics Commute Organic, Bike It. Crib sheets/changing pad cover purchased via Modified Tot.
2. Grey crib skirt via Amazon*
3. Bike pillow cover via Urban Pillow
1. Growth chart via GiraffesNStuff*
2. Bicycle lamp (this lamp is found here) but I found the same lamp on Ebay in black (to be spray painted a la moi) for $20.
3. Bicycle print via GatheredNestDesigns*
4. "Limited Edition Bear on Bike" via Luke Scriven
I'm still searching for an area rug, curtains, and the perfect mobile. The little guy's furniture is dark espresso wood (covered with bite marks from his wood chuck older sister...)
By the way, this is my first time using collages and writing on pictures - how'd I do? My sister told me about PicMonkey so I thought I'd try it!!
*I haven't bought these yet!